Isonem Soil Water Trap
It is easy to use, superb water absorber (can absorb water up to 600 times its volume) soil additive. It is a polymer manufactured especially for frequently irrigated and high water consumption locations, gardens, glasshouses, and landscaping works.
Available in 1kg and 5kg.
ISONEM SOIL WATER TRAP ADVANTAGES
· Increases the soil porosity and reduces soil incrustation
· Keeps the soil humid at all times.
· Reduces the evaporation of the water in the soil.
· It reforms the soil structure and prevents erosion
· Protects surface and underground waters from pollution.
· Provides plant growth in very hot and dry climates
· Reduces irrigation, worker, fertilizer and seed costs
· Provides %50-%70 savings in water consumption
· Prevents the damage caused by over fertilization
· Reduces fertilizer consumption by %50.
· Increases yield efficiency
· Improves plant quality
· Seasonal conditions are not required for forestation
· Prevents the death of sprigs and seeds under the soil during winter. (-60 C). Protects the environment.
· It is mineral based and one component.
· 1 gr has the capacity to hold 600 times water.
· When water enters it expands and becomes a gel.
· It stays in the soil actively for approximately 4 years
· It does not freeze until -60°C.
· Application depth is between 7 cm -1 m.
· It decomposes in the soil at a rate of - 15 per year.
· Once its job in the soil is done it returns to nature.